***Giveaway starting 4.9.11- ends 4.15.11 at midnight!!***
Excessive drooling during teething can often pose serious issues for mom and baby.
That is why Jamillah Hasan-Jones, RN and mom, invented the Teething Bib. After struggling to find a bib that fit her daughter and protected her clothes from the constant wetness and irritation, this was her solution.
“As a registered nurse I understand the importance of healthy baby skin and the irritation that excessive drool can cause,” said Hasan-Jones. According to Hasan-Jones, the bib is a must have because it is both functional and fashionable. This Teething Bib has a high neck, allowing for the extra saliva to be absorbed prior to hitting the baby’s clothes, she said. By being absorbed sooner, there is less irritation on the babies necks, resulting in less sour neck and fewer rashes.
The product was first available for purchase in March of 2010, a full year after beginning the prototype and design process. The Teething Bib is the worlds first and best high neck collar bib that allows babies to drool without skin irritation. The increased size and using 100 percent cotton is the worlds answer to decreased wardrobe changes and irritable babies.
There are a wide variety of designs to choose from, all made with a white base bib. They are made customizable with your choice of embroidery or non toxic dyes to be gentler on babys skin.
There are several features that set the Teething Bib apart from competitors:
- Each bib is handmade in the USA;
- The Teething Bib is customizable;
- Teething Bibs are approximately 25 percent larger than ordinary bibs;
- Teething Bibs are made from 100 percent cotton interlock fabric to increase absorbency; and
- Teething Bibs feature a high collar neck to keep babys neck dry.
My boys aren’t even teething yet, but these bibs will still make our lives easier. All that milk dribble when baby decides he doesn’t want anymore?!
*_*_*_*_*_AND THE WINNER IS….*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*
- COMMENT on the bib you like the most – go to http://www.teethingbib.com/#!catalogue to check out the options.
- Vote for the twins for parents.com photo of the week. Then COMMENT that you did so! Be sure to leave a separate comment below telling me you’ve done this.